At Coalisland Dental we are committed to providing a quality service. To this end all staff are fully qualified and registered with the GDC. We have also achieved 'Investor in People' accreditation.
Our complaints officer is Kerrie Campbell. We try to ensure that our service is of the highest standard, but occasionally issues arise due to misunderstandings. If you have cause for concern or are unhappy with any aspect of our service please bring it to our attention. We will do everything in our power to rectify the situation.
All complaints are taken seriously and normally you will receive a written response within two weeks and recognition of complaint by telephone within 2 working days. An investigation, if appropriate, will then be carried out and you will be notified of the outcome within ten working days.
We are always ready to listen to any comments or suggestions you may have about the service we provide.
Waiting times are kept to a minimum but to do this we rely on everyone coming for his/her appointment on time. Due to unforeseen circumstances if the dentist is running behind you will be informed on arrival of expected waiting times.
All fillings, dentures, crowns and bridges are guaranteed for a period of 12 months after placement. Failures caused by forces external to the mouth are not covered.
We take cross infection control very seriously. The measures we take include the following procedures:
- Clinical staff are vaccinated against serum hepatitis
- Clinical staff wear masks and gloves as appropriate
- All patients are given protective glasses to wear when they are lying down
- We use as many disposable items as possible including
- root treatment files
- suction tips
- water syringe tips
- Instruments that cannot be disposed of are sterlised after being used on each patient
- Equipment and work surfaces are wiped down with disinfectants after each patient
- The dental units have their own self-contained water supplies and the water lines are sterilised regularly